Saturday, October 27, 2007

I can't believe it!

I am finally entering the blog world. After all this time of making fun of people who blog- saying "don't they have anything better to do than advertise their life to the world?" Well, here I am.

For those of us, like me, who have many random thoughts and ideas, it is a sense of relief to be able to unload them like this and hope for some sympathetic readers. I now understand all the bloggers. And for those who live away from family it is a nice place to share pictures and happenings. However, I am not going to share with you what I ate for breakfast, nor will I bore you to death with my 2 boys latest antics. I will have to post some pictures of them occasionally because they are extremely cute!

My hope for this blog is not to be a daily calendar of my life, but rather a place to share thoughts, ideas and questions. I hope for some feedback as well. We'll see how it goes!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Good job, Ginger! I'm very happy you have joined the blogging world! Look forward to reading your thoughts.

Gini said...

ging- you light up my life! seriously!

blogger's dad said...

Ginger,

I am sure that your blog will be wonderful, widely read, and a blessing to all who read it. I also think that you are smart (maybe as smart as your wonderful husband), beautiful, and you sing well too. Your children are beautiful and well-behaved and reflect well on their parents and grandparents. I look forward to perusing all of your musings!