Friday, November 20, 2009

Learning to Shine

The Kindergarten at Will's school put on a program this morning. I am disappointed with my pictures. I think my camera has been acting funny. But, I wanted to quickly share what I got.
They have flashlights around their necks because they did a really cute version of "This little light of mine" using the flashlights. I loved it!

Will and John Burton- his best little buddy
Avery, Maggie, and Will





I made star cookies for our little "stars."

The top cookies have a lemon glaze and yellow sugar glitter

These have the same lemon glaze and yellow icing dots




1 comment:

Holly Aytes said...

Will is getting cuter if that is possible :) Love the cookies you made! Wish I could be that type of room parent. Or would like to have you as one of my kids room parents :) Is Will going to a private school?