Thursday, June 24, 2010

Recent Trip

I am having some trouble with this new blog layout. I can't get the pictures to upload right and get them placed the way I want them.


The boys and I took a short trip to West Tennessee with my parents this past weekend. We stayed with my Aunt Emily and Uncle Wayne. Emily is my Dad's only sibling. She and my Uncle built a new house a few years ago, and I had yet to see it. This was the perfect opportunity. Her house is beautiful and we all had a great visit. The dinner she fixed us Friday night was amazing. Fresh corn, fried okra, tomatoes, peas, cucumbers, etc.. She had saved some of my cousins old toys, so my boys had fun playing with old legos, race tracks, and lincoln logs.

We also got to visit my Grandparents old farm. Even though it doesn't look the way I remember, I'm glad the boys got to see it.
I got some cute pictures too.





 




Ryan and Will with my Aunt Emily and Dad





Will and Ryan with Nonnie

Look how cute my Mom is playing croquet

Will and B.B. playing games on the iphone

2 comments:

Sara said...

Fun summer times! I enjoyed your pics from the last post with the "3,4,5,6" t-shirts! So cute!

Holly Aytes said...

Ok so when did Will start looking so grown up? I can't believe how mature he looks...maybe it is the haircut. Your boys are so precious, sure miss having you guys here.