Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Poor Blog

The poor blog has been neglected lately. Days go by and life happens. I load and unload the dishwasher, make lunches, make dinner, do endless loads of laundry, drive to school, sit at pick-up, chase dogs and pick up after little boys. That is my life and I love it.  I will try to do better, but I don't promise. Here are my 2 favorite pictures recently.


Yes, Ryan is holding a flaming torch. We had a little campfire and roasted marshmallows with our cousins Friday night. It turned into Ryan setting things a-flame.



Last week Will received the Gold Medal award at his school. I think it's kind of like Citizen of the Month or something like that. I think you can only get one medal per year. Pretty big deal. We were all so proud of him!

5 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

I haven't seemed to have alot to write about lately either! Your boys are getting so big (and they are as cute as ever)!

Cindy said...

Ditto. I feel exactly like what you described...minus the dog and add a cat! Must be a lull. :)

Mackenzie said...

Love the pictures of those adorable boys, Ginger. I enjoy your blog updates, whenever they do happen, as I enjoy keeping in touch with you. I can totally relate to blogging taking a backseat to life these days.

Mackenzie said...

Oops. The above comment was by April, not Mackenzie! I forgot she was signed in instead of me. Sorry.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

cute boys!