Monday, April 11, 2011

Ryan is 5!!

I am a week late updating the blog, but wanted to share a few pictures from Ryan's birthday. (Today, the 11th, was his actual due date.) We had some friends from his class at school and family to a little bowling alley/arcade party. His cake was Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb. He loves that show right now. It was low-key and the kids all had a blast. I am over the shock and starting to accept the fact that he is 5. We go to the pediatrician tomorrow for his 5 year check-up and shots. My kids are really amazing with shots. It is usually no big deal, so for that I am thankful. We still might need some Sweet CiCi's afterwards for Mommy :)






1 comment:

Holly Aytes said...

I can't believe he is 5! I remember his 1st bday party and how little he was. I think 5 was hard for me too...it means they are growing up. We love Phineas and Ferb here too. It is one that even I can sit and watch and enjoy.