Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Turkey Day

How cute are these? We made these at my mother-in-law's house with my sister-in-law and 4 little boys. I think the grown-ups had more fun than the kids! The kids were more interested in eating off all the candy corn and we ate the sugar cookies. We had fun that day.
Have a great Thanksgiving week with family and friends. We are all so blessed every day of the year and Thanksgiving is a great time to reflect on all the blessings of the year. My family has been blessed, indeed. I know yours has too!

2 comments:

April said...

Those cookies are adorable! We have really missed you guys lately. Glad you are having fun, though!

Sara said...

Very cute. We've missed seeing yall as well. Glad you can come to the Christmas party and hope the shopping day works out for you!!