Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Poor Posh


How many of you watched Barbara Walters Special the other night on the 10 Most Fascinating People of 2007? Well, I watched the part where she interviewed David and Victoria (aka Posh Spice) Beckham. I'm not sure why they are so fascinating, but she didn't ask me. Barbara was asking Victoria about all the comments made regarding her weight. She is very tiny. She replied that she was extremely careful about what she ate. Barbara asked her if she would ever eat a cookie or piece of chocolate cake and she said "oh no, never." Like it was the dumbest question ever. Well, that finally explains why she never smiles. The poor girl never eats chocolate. This is a girl that has obviously never had a piece of my mother-in-law's Charlotte's cake still warm from the oven. It just spoke volumes to me. At the end of my life I will be glad to be able to say I ate lots of chocolate cake and I was happy about it. From my humble opinion, it looks like the only thing fascinating about Posh is that she is married to David Beckham.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Why deprive yourself of the most wonderful food out there? I eat something chocolate, oh, everyday!!

Crazy!