Friday, January 22, 2010

A New Post!

I thought at the beginning of the year that I would do better about blogging, but here it is the 22nd of January and I've only posted once. Oh well. I keep falling off the blog train. I realized I haven't even taken any pictures either, so I snapped this one yesterday.

Maggie and John Burton came over to play after school yesterday. By the time the siblings arrived, we had 6 kids in the house. It was so much fun!

Maggie has a special place in my heart. She is the perfect mix of a little girl. She can hang tough with the boys, but yet also appreciates Disney princesses with the best of them. With her short blonde hair and big smile, she won me over early in the year. Her mom Brigid is also a favorite of mine.

If you look close at John Burton, you can see his right hand is giving the "thumbs up" sign. This is classic JB. His smirky little smile and matter-of-fact personality keeps me laughing. His three yr old brother, Miller, is hilarious too! I am so glad we have this family in our life! Their Mom, Melissa, is my co-room mom. Needless to say, we have grown very close this year.

I really can't say enough great things about Will's class at school. We have made so many dear friends this year. Maggie and JB are 2 of them, but really, the entire class is special. 2 of the kids moved after Christmas break, so the class is down to 16! His teacher is such a blessing and she allows them to play and really just be Kindergarteners!


5 comments:

Brigid said...

I am so happy our children are in the same class. You and Melissa have been awesome room moms. (Especially for a slacker like me.) I just wish the whole class could move up together. Love the picture! And thanks for the link (to your blog and to mine!)

Holly Aytes said...

I am so glad that y'all have made such good friends. I haven't been as good at blogging either. Maggie sounds alot like Madison :)

Ginger said...

Ha, yes, Holly! Much like Madison won my heart early on too!! What a doll! Glad to hear you are going to do Pre-K for her next year :)

Ginger said...

Brigid- you are hardly a slacker- seriously, I have heard about all the stuff you do at Nick's school! And, your blog link on my page isn't going to help you much b/c no one reads my blog -heehee!

April said...

I read your blog, Ginger! :) I love keeping up with you, even if I don't comment very often these days. :)