Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall Break

Lots of catching up to do here on the old blog. We had a really great Fall Break trip to Hilton Head. We went for the entire week and my parents went too. The weather was perfect. By this I mean high 70s and sunshine every day! We went to the beach, ate seafood, played tennis, putt-putt, endless games of Uno, and I read 2 books! John Will did not work the entire week and even played some golf. It was a calm, relaxing trip. We were really glad to have my parents there. My Mom and Will put together a 1000 piece puzzle. They are so much alike, it is really funny. I can't last  more than about 2 minutes at a puzzle of that size, but Will and my Mom have more patience to sit and work with it.
Here are some pictures.



Ryan on the docks by one of our favorite restaurants.
Boys on the beach. They were too busy to bother with me taking their pictures on the beach.
Will and the puzzle he and my Mom put together. Those pieces were tiny!
The view of the docks by our favorite restaurant, the Skull Creek Boathouse

Same restaurant as above. People would sit and watch the sunset. The night we ate there a Reggae band was playing. I had the best shrimp and grits I have ever eaten. It was divine.

My favorite picture of the week.

My boys

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You got some really fantastic pictures! Looks like a really fun trip. That's a great kind of trip to go on with grandparents! :)

Holly Aytes said...

I love going to the beach with my parents! I don't have the patience for a puzzle either but I can see my mom and Taylor doing that :) Your beach pics are great...I love that one of you and the boys and JW and the boys! We have never been to Hilton Head....we always go to Isle of Palms however we may have to check out Hilton Head next year! You can give me the scoop on the best places to eat and play!