Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween!

We had a little neighborhood Halloween party on Sunday! It was so much fun. The weather was sunny and 70 degrees. It was the perfect evening. We have been so blessed to make such good neighborhood friends over the past 2 years.

My Pumpkin and Ghost Cookies!


 Carrot and Cheese "Fingers" my friend Melissa brought. So fun!

Avery the Mermaid and Maggie the Fairy

"Indiana Jones" David and the Mario Brothers, Ryan and Will 

 Friends


 We lit our fire pit (JW is standing next to it.) The kids had fun roasting marshmallows. They eventually starting playing "marshmallow factory" and it got a little out of hand. The next morning Greta found lots of marshmallows all over the backyard! You should have seen me trying to get those marshmallows away from her! They kept getting stuck in her beard and once she snapped at me when I tried to take one out of her mouth. Lesson here: don't try to take a marshmallow out of a schnauzer's mouth.
I had to include Boone, the baby Lobster! Check out those cheeks!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

What fun! Love the boys costumes...I love matching outfits!

Sara said...

I am catching up on blog reading---you are so creative with your cookies! I love it! The beach pictures from your last post were super. What a beautiful family! Miss you guys!

Cindy said...

Looks like fun...a neighborhood party! The boys were so cute as Mario & Luigi! And that Lego costume was a hoot. :)

Brigid said...

Thanks again for having us over. It was so much fun. You are the hostess with the mostest!

Brigid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.