Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankfulness



I am thankful for a son like Will who has a heart that absolutely bursts with love. He is a joy to everyone and he quite literally hums and skips through life. I almost teared up when I read his thankful turkey in the hallway in front of his class. I snapped this picture with my phone. 



How can I not be thankful for this face? I could eat him up.


I must also add that I am thankful for these boys daddy. He has worked like a dog these past 2 days getting down all our Christmas decorations and trees, putting most all of them up, stringing lights on the front and back of the house (huge job) all while I was gone much of the day yesterday.

*why do people use the expression "work like a dog?" my dog doesn't work hard at anything except peeing where she shouldn't.

2 comments:

Brigid said...

I love Will Dawson. (And Ryan too.)

And, I'm so glad to see his thankful turkey because Maggie brought hers home to do and I had no idea what it was supposed to look like!

Holly Aytes said...

How sweet! And LOVE Ryan's face :)