Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Procrastination

Ryan turns 5 in 12 days.

There is a stack of birthday party invitations sitting on my kitchen counter that I have not sent.

There is a green folder sitting on my dining table full of very important forms that I must fill out and return to our elementary school so he will be enrolled for Kindergarten in the Fall. Not a single one has been touched. Many of these forms require me to actually do something, like obtain a birth certificate, have forms notorized, obtain proof of address, have health forms completed, etc. 

These forms are not going to fill out themselves. Invites are not going to distribute themselves, either.

So, I will just sit here and blog about it instead. It makes me feel better. Because thinking about the other makes me want to vomit.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Kindergarten-really? Wow! Letting them go is painful-hear ya 100%!