Saturday, March 12, 2011

Frist Student Art Show

Will was one of two first graders from his school that had artwork chosen for the Frist Student Art Show.
I will admit, I think I was much more excited than Will. But, maybe someday he will appreciate the fact that he had his artwork hanging at the Frist! Probably a once in a lifetime event. We went to the opening day for family last Sunday.

Will and his art teacher

Will's artwork. A castle done in oil pastel
Will and his museum certificate
My beautiful boy. I can't believe how old he looks in this picture.
Ryan and Will. Ryan was quite the handful that day. A crowded art museum is not the place for a wild 4 1/2 year old.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

That's awesome! Congratulations to Will!

We got "shushed" at the Knoxville Museum of Art a couple years ago...then followed around to make sure we didn't touch anything. Lovely.