Thursday, December 11, 2008

I was tagged

Cindy tagged me to post the 4th picture from the 4th folder of my pictures. Because we just finished backing up all our pictures to CDs, this one is actually from this year. If not, you probably would have seen something from 4 years ago! It was high time we cleaned up our pictures.
So, here it is. Obviously, this was at JW's law school graduation. It was a fun day. Afterwards we all went to Regas for a great dinner. The next morning we left for Hilton Head. Good times!
I would tag someone, but everyone has already been tagged. If you want to do this, go ahead. Leave me a comment letting me know.



2 comments:

April said...

Excellent picture! Quite an accomplishment!!!

Cindy said...

That is a great picture of you two! Frame-worthy! ;) Thanks for playing along!