Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ryan turns 4!!

Ryan requested a "football" party for his birthday. I tried to talk him into a different theme, but nope, he just kept coming back to football. So, he picked out his outfit and here you have it. A long-sleeve, orange Tennessee Vols shirt. He is the funniest kid ever. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he was born in Knoxville and you could see Neyland stadium from our hospital. But, whatever it is, he still loves football. JW and I see many drives to Knoxville in our future. Pictures from Saturday didn't turn out great, but here are a few.



Ryan blowing out candles

Enjoying cake with cousin Dawson. The other 2 boys ate chocolate ice cream and then ran off to play. These 2 sat there for a long time and ate every last bite of cake.


Nonnie and BB brought a football pinata!


And finally- we got to the candy!!


The "4" cookies I made for the party
It is very hard for me to believe my baby is 4. JW and I watched the video of his birth the other night. It seems like ages ago that I was pregnant and we lived in Knoxville. It was such a sweet time in our lives when we welcomed that precious little baby into our family. But, when I look at Ryan and see how big he is, I don't know where the time has gone. It is bittersweet.

No comments: