Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cookies

I have wanted to organize pictures of my cookies for quite a while. These are some of the pictures I could find pretty quickly. I know there have been more. I thought I would share them with you all. I know my sweet friend, Linda, will especially appreciate them. I know you are still a loyal reader, Linda!




Baby shower cookies


Pumpkins and ghosts for Halloween party



Baseball party cookies


Penguin cookies for "P" day in Ryan's class. These were the most difficult cookies I have ever made b/c the black icing bled into the white.



Snowmen for Will's class Christmas party


Giraffe cookies for "G" day in Ryan's class. One of my all-time favorite cookies.




Angel cookies for a Christmas Cookie Party. These are probably my favorite cookies. They are so easy, yet I love how they turn out so beautiful.




Easter eggs



Personalized Easter eggs for cousins





Mickey Mouse cookies for a sweet 2 yr old birthday party.

5 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

I am so impressed with your cookies! I wish you lived here still so I could pay you to make those for special occasions....some cute girly ones would have been a great addition to Cindy's baby shower :) What kind of icing do you use to decorate them? And what kind of cookies is normally under the icing? Also I love the ghosts....are those nutter butter cookies? What are they dipped in? I have so many questions...maybe you could do a step by step guide sometime!

Cindy said...

They always look great, Ginger! Have you started selling any yet? You totally could!

Sara said...

Impressed!!! You are talented!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

cute cute cute!!!

Gini said...

this post is not complete until you add the amazing lego cookies from will's 7th bday!