Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Groundhog Day!




Will's class made groundhog hats at school. Of course, Ryan had to wear it too.

Ryanhog





This is how I found them yesterday afternoon. Will giving Ryan a ride on his back through the house. They both thought it was the best thing ever. They play so well together now it makes my heart just overflow. And, of course, sometimes they fight. But, I remind myself that is normal.




The most famous groundhog in the world, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow this morning. So that means 6 more weeks of winter. I didn't need a groundhog to tell me that this morning when I went out to run and the temperature was 30 degrees. He does look like a rather intelligent groundhog, doesn't he? Stay Warm!



4 comments:

Sara said...

Six more weeks of winter....I'm so ready for spring weather!

April said...

Ginger, you do realize that not only are your boys too cute, they are also incredibly well behaved. I was just noticing last night (Superbowl) that both Will & Ryan are so sweet and have great manners. How did you do that, exactly?! Our house seems to be lacking in those good manners these days...perhaps someday.

Holly Aytes said...

Ginger, they are too cute! I love little Ryan's face. It just lights up with delight (or is that mischief)! I will miss seeing them when y'all go back to Nashville.

Ginger said...

April- I promise they do not always acting mannerly at home!! I guess I should be thankful that they seem to act decent when we are in public- haha!