Friday, February 8, 2008

Our Day at Sprout

I took the boys to the Sprout Studio yesterday.http://www.playatsprout.com/ It is a huge indoor play center. They had a blast. I think I might have Ryan a birthday party there (even though I said I wasn't having him a party because I am in severe denial that my baby is turning 2.) It is just too cute of a place to pass up having a party!


Fireman Ryan

Pirate Will

Ryan attempting to climb the rock wall

Will successfully climbing the rock wall

Ryan at the huge train table

3 comments:

April said...

I love all the pictures! We definately need to meet at Sprout sometime soon! Glad you all had fun. Sorry we did not join you.

Holly Aytes said...

We will have to join you next time. Looks like the boys had a blast! Caleb has school on tuesdays and thursday but Madison, Carter and I could join you, let me know next time you are planning on going.

Sara said...

Isn't Sprout fun!! Laura also has school on Tues/Thurs, but if you went on a Friday with Ryan we'd join you. Laura loved playing there a few weeks ago.