Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Top Dog

Look at that face! Last week Uno won the Westminster Kennel Club dog show. He is the only beagle in history to ever hold that title. I watched it briefly last week while I was sick. (Not much on TV during the day.) I do love watching dog shows because I love seeing all the different breeds. But, who doesn't love a beagle? They are kind of the all-American dog. I am so proud of Uno and what he will mean for the beagle breed.


While on the dog topic, I must include this picture of Greta and the boys. She hopped up there while they were "camping out." Greta is such an angel. So fiercely loyal and protective of the boys. She doesn't even like it when the kids next door come in our yard. We couldn't have asked for a better dog. I don't think I will ever be able to live without a schnauzer again. If it weren't for JW, I would have 10 (or more) dogs and end up being one of those crazy old dog ladies. Thankfully I will have JW to keep me grounded!

2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

I know what you mean about the beagle. That is Caleb's all time favorite dog. He wants one so bad! Of course Taylor wants the weiner dog so I guess when we break down and get a dog we will have to get two. And Madison doesn't want any dogs (or any other animal) so not sure how we are going to handle that :) Hopefully she will change as she grows older.

Sara said...

I usually watch the dog show, but I didn't get to it this year. My mom kept me updated as she loves to watch all the dogs. I'm eager to get another dog as you know!