Friday, May 2, 2008

You know you are a Mommy if....


I recently saw this list in a magazine and had to share.

You know you need a Mommy time-out if:

1. You wear your hair in a ponytail- everyday.
2. You clothes are usually covered in food and/or a child's bodily fluid.
3. You can't remember when you last had a hot meal.
4. You have eaten macaroni and cheese at least 3 times in one week.
5. You can wipe a nose, break up a fight, eat a meal, and talk on the phone all while driving. (not that this would be safe.)
6. Mothers who always look perfect make your stomach turn.
7. You consider Chik-fil-A going "out to eat."
8. You hum the "Feeling Good with Jo-Jo" song in your mind randomly during the day.
9. You husband winks at you and you think he has something in his eye.
10. You still have maternity clothes hanging in your closet and your youngest child is in preschool.

I think we can all identify with some of these, right?

2 comments:

April said...

Pretty funny! And, yes, I can identify! :)

Sara said...

I can identify with more than one from this list..however, I eat a PBJ almost everyday rather than mac n cheese. Thank goodness ponytails are fashionable since I do have my hair in one EVERY day!!