Monday, August 18, 2008

Will got out of school today at 11:30. JW picked him up, took him to lunch, then to see the new Star Wars movie, The Clone Wars. (Click here for an interesting review.) Ryan and I opted not to go because we thought it would be a little over Ryan's head. I'm pretty sure JW was more excited about seeing it than Will!!
It is nice that JW is able to do things like this right now. He starts his new job on September 2nd, and according to all the horror stories, we won't see him much after that. The boys have gotten used to him being around during the day, so I'm glad school has now started and everyone can get used to their routine. I'm sure everything will be fine. We are just so happy he has a job to start!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Jim is jealous!! I'm sure he will be taking Laura soon! They both love Star Wars.