Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Busy May and Will's End of Year Party

I have so pictures on my camera that last night my camera gave me the "full memory card" warning and I was having to delete pictures in order to take more pictures at Will's baseball game. Who knew the card ever filled up?? 455 pictures were on my camera. Time to delete and organize. I love digital, but it allows a hoarder like me way too much picture hoarding.

I have lots to blog about, but not lots of time. Will went to the rodeo with John Friday night, we had my precious nephew's 2nd birthday party and all saw Bob the Builder Live together on Saturday, and on Monday we had Will's class end of year party and a baseball game. Whew!
This week is going to be just as crazy and busy. Ryan's end of year Popsicle Party, Will's Graduation, and then we all leave for Hilton Head! Somehow in the midst of all that I have to put together teacher gifts, do laundry, and pack for all of us! Life is busy, but fun. We are excited about the Summer and all the fun things we have planned. We are blessed and God is so good.

Hugs for Ms. Jennifer
Boys eating the yummy lunch Marshall's dad grilled for everyone

Holding hands with Karley during the prayer





The super fun water slide! Will has informed me that we need one of these for our backyard!

Will on the water slide


Will's class

Chasing Macy


Best Buddies, Will and Bailey

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Really cute pictures, Ginger. You guys really are busy right now!

I saw that same water slide in a Toys R Us ad yesterday and couldn't believe how huge it looked! Super fun!