Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ladies Brunch

I am on the Women's Ministry Committee at church for 2009. It has been fun so far and I have met so many women I would not have met otherwise at a church as large as OC. I am not good at being in charge of big events, but I am great at helping. Thank goodness we have lots of girls who love being in charge! It takes all personalities to work well together and I think our committee makes a good team.

The Ladies Brunch was Saturday morning and it was our first big event of the year. We had over 100 ladies in attendance. People were asked to be table hostesses, which just meant you were in charge of decorating a table. I thought it was fun to see all the different tables, so I took some pictures. There were over 15 tables, but here are a few.



"Breakfast at Tiffany's"



This is the table I co-hosted with my friend Jennifer. Our theme was black and white. Jennifer is a real over-achiever and a talented decorator. So, I can't take much credit.


"Cinco de Mayo"

My sis-in-law, Gini, is another over-achieving friend and she did 2 tables. This one was blue and yellow and had lots of lemon-themed decorations. It was very pretty. The other table she did was a beach-theme. I don't think I got a picture of it.

I think I had better go ahead and start planning my table for next year!

1 comment:

Leila said...

Hi Ginger!

The tables look like fun. I too would be the one to take the pictures and not to decorate :) Decorating gives me an anxiety attack!

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm glad you will keep coming back! The point of my post is that I DON"T get a lot done, LOL!

Except that one day :)

And I don't have little kids, so keep up the good work!
XOXO