Sunday, June 21, 2009

Saturday night Will's baseball team had a pool party/cookout to celebrate the end of the season and to hand out the trophies and pictures. It was good to get together and visit with all these families that we have gotten to know this year. One of the families graciously offered to host the party because they have a nice backyard with a pool.


The boys having fun in the pool


Will getting his trophy

The star cookies I made were a bit hit. As you can tell by the new blog design, I am getting geared up for the 4th of July!
Boys eating their burgers and dogs
Today we celebrated Father's Day. My parents came to church with us, then everyone came back to our house for lunch. We had a great time and great food. Here are all 4 boys with Dads and Grandads! (this is the best picture we could get of 4 hungry and very hot little boys.)

3 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

Will looks so big in that picture! And I love the cookies...you are so creative.

Cindy said...

You gotta love those gracious families with nice pools in their backyards! Oh yeah!

Cute cookies...do you pipe around the outside edge of the cookie and then fill in the icing? I've heard that works really well, but I've never had the patience to actually do it! Good job!

Ginger said...

actually, I ice first- let that dry- then pipe. but, don't listen to me b/c i don't know what I'm doing!!!