Saturday, August 29, 2009

More Spray Paint Fun

This cork bulletin board was one of many things left in our basement when we bought this house (along with a perfectly good TV and a radio.) I couldn't let a perfectly good bulletin board go to waste. I have been needing something for Ryan's room to hang all the cute things he makes at school. So....
I spray painted the board and wood letters and found the little wooden balls glued at the bottom at JoAnne's. I think I spent around $5-7 total. I know it is not a masterpiece, but it looks cute in Ryan's room and will serve its purpose well to display all his cute school artwork!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Great idea! I love it!

Cindy said...

I like it! I'm feeling crafty...ready to use my free quart of black paint...one barstool, two lamps (if Michael will let me!), and maybe a little shelf!

Holly Aytes said...

Love it! You are so crafty!