Thursday, August 13, 2009

Recent Picture and School Update

Just thought I would post a recent family picture that was taken the weekend we were at the Ryan Family Reunion. I think it turned out pretty good of everyone!
This afternoon I am headed to parent orientation at "big" school for Will. Wish me luck. Hopefully I won't have a panic attack before I get there! He goes for his half-day on Monday. There are 5 kindergarten classes and he only knows one little boy that will be there, and he's not even in his class. I think we are both a little nervous. Oh well....what can you do? I attended 4 different elementary schools between K and 2nd grade and I wasn't traumatized. In fact, I remember thinking it was fun. But, Will and I have very different personalities. Being a parent is not always easy....sigh.....

3 comments:

April said...

Hang in there! I'm confident that Will will do just fine in school. Kids really do adjust easily.

And, I LOVE the family picture. It is excellent of you all!!!!

Cindy said...

It is a great picture, Ginger! Kindergarten is such a big step...for everyone. Will will love it...and you'll be fine, too! Savor it!

Holly Aytes said...

LOVE your family picture! The boys look so big now! Kindergarten was rough but I think 1st grade is going to be so much rougher....so much more is expected of them. Caleb met his teacher today. He was really nervous and hid behind me part of the time. I was surprised...guess it is overwhelming though. I know you and Will will do fine :) I will say a prayer for you both though.