Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Museum Morning

I took the boys to the museum this morning. Note to locals- free admission on Tuesdays.
They have a wonderful kids playroom full of really neat activities. The current exhibits left a bit to be desired, however. The last time we were there they had a wonderful exhibit of large ceramic sculptures in brilliant colors. Today there was a modern photography exhibit of atomic bomb explosions- hmmm...
Will wanted to know "where are the sculptures?" So, we just played and I got some cute pictures.




I love the striped walls and couches in the playroom

Will at the refrigerator art wall
Ryan at the drawing tables- yes that is his hair sticking out in the back. Will called it his "horns."

Ryan working on some interior design
Will at the light bright wall

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I've been wanting to take my boys there for a while and never have. I knew about the free Tuesdays...we'll definitely have to check it out, but probably not til summer. Thanks for the reminder. Looks like you guys had fun!

Holly Aytes said...

which museum is that? looks like y'all had fun. i particularly like the light brite wall. i loved my light brite growing up. we actually bought my nephew one a few years ago. he loved it too!

April said...

What fun! I, too, would love to know more about this place. Where is it? We'll have to try it out on a Tuesday sometime. Glad you all had fun. My favorite is definately the Lite Brite Wall! Very cool.