Friday, June 27, 2008

Easton, Will, Ryan, and Ellis
Today the boys and I went to see my best friend from college, Jenny, who lives about 45 minutes from us. It is such a shame that in the 3 years we have lived here we have only seen each other a few times. She has 2 little boys as well, so our kids had lots of fun. They have a great house with an awesome backyard and a really nice swimming pool. She made us delicious sandwiches for lunch with her fancy panini maker. I was so glad to see her. I wanted to get more pictures, but my camera is officially "messed up" (I am very sad about this.)
Friends like Jenny are rare. It doesn't matter how long it has been since we have talked, when we are together it can seem like just yesterday we were living in good ole Elam at Lipscomb. I only have a few people like that in my life, but I am grateful for those rare friendships. She is so easy to be around and perpetually positive. Thanks, Jenny. I love you!

3 comments:

April said...

Friends like truly are wonderful. Glad you all had a fun day! Cute pic!

April said...

Umm. What I meant to type is: "Friends like THAT truly are wonderful." Ha. :)

Sara said...

Very cute line up of the boys. How is the packing coming??