Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What to Read Now?


I have not picked up a book since finishing Breaking Dawn. That was okay because I watched much of the election coverage at night. But, now that the election is over, (and all television is terrible this season with the one exception of Brothers and Sisters) I needed a book to read.
Apparently I am not the only Twilight addict with this problem, because on Stephenie Meyer's website she has a reading list on what to read when you can't read Twilight anymore! Hooray! I was so excited to see the list that I quickly searched my library database looking for suggested books.

So, I have started reading Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale. So far, so good. Not Twilight good, but still good.

3 comments:

Sara said...

As you know, I am reading "Twilight". I am half way through it right now and already know that I'll have to wait for "Breaking Dawn" to be available from the library. I also have a hard time getting into a new book after I've read something so wonderful! Hope you like your new read.

Have you read "The Glass Castle"? It is really a great book!

Ginger said...

"New Moon" is 2nd in the series and I actually own a copy of that. Wish you were still close by and I would just drop it off for you!

I will check out "Glass Castle."

Erin said...

I have been looking for a new book! This looks very interesting ~ thanks for the suggestion, you'll have to keep us updated on how well you like it!
~ Erin