Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Miller

I was blessed to present at another birth today! One of my best friends, Stacey, had her 3rd baby. Miller ? King (they aren't sure of a middle name yet) was born at 1:10 p.m. and weighed 7 pounds 1 ounce. Stacey looked and felt great and was asking for a cheeseburger and coke from Rotiers just minutes after he was born. You Nashville people know that is good stuff! Despite the sleet and snow outside, it was so good to see Miller finally here safe and sound.
Stacey in her baby glory!
Baby Miller is a beautiful newborn. His skin was perfect and he was very alert.

The girls

Kate brought this adorable duckie to hang on the door at the hospital

5 comments:

Gini said...

PRECIOUS BABY!!!!! Love that ducky and Stacey looks awesome too!!

Cindy said...

That ducky is really cute...what a fun idea! So are you getting baby fever again after all this??? ;)

Ginger said...

Funny you should ask that Cindy. At one point today I actually turned to one of my friends and said "man, I am SO glad this is never gonna be me again." Being there actually made me nervous. I think baby Miller is precious and very cute, but I had no desire to be the one in that bed having a baby!

Holly Aytes said...

I am not drinking the water when we visit Nashville :) What a pretty baby. Wish I could say that there wasn't any baby fever, I am however happy that I am not pregnant at the moment but I definitely want another one someday :) Enjoy all those little babies!

Sara said...

Very fun to be a part of the birth experience when you aren't the one doing it! Nice first name!