Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Zoo and St. Patrick's Day

The boys are on Spring Break this week, so we are trying to do some fun things around town.
Today we went to the Zoo with my good friend Jenni and her 3 kids.

Jenni holding Ryan Grace, Bennett, Will, Bailey, Ryan, me
I know it looks like I am wearing a 4-H t-shirt, but really it is a shamrock!

Ryan, Bennett, Bailey, Ryan Grace, and Will inside the reptile house


Ryan riding a zebra on the carousel


Will rode a snake on the carousel.
Other big news-- Will lost his first tooth yesterday! Ironically, it was in the car on the way home from the dentist!! How funny is that? You can kind of see the gap on the bottom here in this picture. It was very exciting!

4 comments:

April said...

We went to the zoo today, too! Sara Langford and Carter came, too, so we all had fun. It was a perfect day to be outside! Enjoy Spring Break. I can't believe Will lost a tooth already!!! Wow. It is fun that he was on his way home from the dentist.

Cindy said...

Congrats to Will on the tooth...that's a funny story! He looks so much older to me in that carousel picture!

Gini said...

Is it possible for Will to be any cuter???? That hole in his mouth just adds to his adorable factor! I LOVE IT!

Melanie said...

I can't believe how old the boys look! It's amazing how time flies...