Monday, April 7, 2008

Birthday Weekend

We had a huge weekend filled with family, friends, and lots and lots of cake! Most of our family made it Friday for the party and my Dad made it in on Saturday. We had a house full of people stay with us Friday night which was very fun. Watching four little boys run around was very entertaining. Will and Ryan love playing with their cousins and I was so happy they were able to be together.
Today is my Dad's birthday- so "Happy Birthday, BB!"
Ryan showing off his new green sunglasses, flashlight and backpack
How cute is this backpack? Thanks to Meme (and Aunt Gini for the monogram)

Ryan playing at Sprout
Will at the water table

Blowing out his candles



Ryan loved his cake with the real cars on it

2 comments:

April said...

Ryan made an adorable Birthday Boy! We enjoyed his party very, very much. Thanks for including us. I have some cute pics of Ryan with his cake, too, that I need to put on a disk for you...the files are too large to email...just remind me!

Sara said...

We had a great time at Ryan's party. Thanks for inviting us..Sprout is a perfect place for a birthday party!