Friday, April 18, 2008

My 7 Random Things

I was tagged by April, so here goes. I'm not one to make these list about myself, but 7 things didn't sound too bad.

1. I was born in California.

2. I swam on a swim team from age 7 until my junior year of high school.

3. I really, really love a Sonic Diet Dr. Pepper with lime.

4. I wanted to be a lawyer when I was in high school. I even interviewed a lawyer for our career day. After witnessing law school first hand, I will be happy to just be married to a lawyer.

5. I have practiced yoga on and off for about 10 years. I invite any of you to come with me to a power yoga class and you will walk away knowing that was the hardest work out you have ever had!

6. I had a belly button ring when I was in college. I don't advise this.

7. I was nominated for homecoming queen and most likely to succeed my senior year of high school, but I didn't win either one.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks for sharing! I must say, though, that sadly, I am not at all up to the hardest workout I've ever had! Good for you, though!

Holly Aytes said...

I might be persuaded to join you for "the hardest workout of my life" if we can stop at Sonic afterwards for drinks. I really, really love sonic dr pepper. I think it has alot to do with the crunchy ice, which you can buy by the bag (which I have done before). Let me know when you go to yoga.

April said...

Belly Button Ring---LOL! I enjoyed your list, Ginger! :)

Sara said...

I don't picture you with a belly button ring. Funny! I think they are pretty cool though. However, after two children, my belly is nothing to flaunt anymore.

Ginger said...

Yes, Holly we will stop at Sonic after yoga for sure!! I will let you know when I go. Usually the thursday 6pm class.
Sara- if I had one now it would get lost in the canyon that is my belly button!!