Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Will is 5!

Will turned 5 years old today at exactly 3:43 p.m. I am not going to get all emotional and sappy here about his birth, although I easily could! I honestly can't believe he is 5. I'll just say the past 5 years have been the best years of my life. He is a complete delight, and has been every day. He is a beautiful child who is easy to be around, has a sweet spirit that draws people in, and he loves others. Everyday I am thankful that God blessed me with Will.

Now- to the Batman birthday party-

Superman was in attendance along with Batman

Opening gifts with cousin David

Look at my cool Batman stuff!

Check out my awesome Batman backpack with my name on it!


Blowing out candles

Batman birthday cake

Cool retro Batman comic book cover (just because I thought it was a cool graphic)

5 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

We too had a Batman birthday party! Well Caleb had a Batman birthday party when he turned 5. Must be that age! Where did you find the cool backpack? We have looked everywhere for a "cool" Batman backpack but haven't found one Caleb likes. He got a Batman lunchbox and settled for a camo backpack (he couldn't stand it that the girls had backpacks and he didn't so we bought a camo that I told him we could return if we find a Batman that he likes :)

Sara said...

Happy Birthday, Will! You certainly have a sweet spirit! Laura will be 4 next week and I can't believe it!! She is having a "princess" birthday!

Ginger said...

Holly- my Mom ordered it from Pottery Barn Kids. You can find it on their website. There is a Superman one just like it that we will probably end up getting for Ryan. He is now obsessed with Superman. He wants to wear that t-shirt ALL THE TIME! Even to sleep!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday to Will! He's definitely looking older these days. Word of warning...age five is developing an attitude of its own at our house!!!!

April said...

Happy Birthday, Will! Where has the time gone?!? I love the batman stuff! Looks like a fun party.