Monday, September 15, 2008

New Moon

I finished New Moon last night. It is the second book in the Twilight series. That means I now only have 2 left. I already feel panic- what will I read when I'm done?!? I know I sound dramatic, but these books are engrossing. I find myself thinking about Edward and Bella randomly during my day. I have one other friend, Liz, who is reading them at the same time. We call each other and leave crazy voice mails on each others phones. Thanks for understanding, Liz!!
New Moon started off a little darker and slower than Twilight. But, it more than made up for it at the end. I have read reviews of this book at both ends of the spectrum. Some hated it and some loved it. I guess that just depends on your level of love for Edward and Bella. I loved it, but the ending really left me hanging. I needed more than she gave at the ending. I guess that is why Stephenie Meyer is a genius. I will be out finding Eclipse (the next book) today or tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

I have heard alot about these books but wasn't sure I wanted to read them. You think they are a good read though?

Ginger said...

What have you heard? I think they are amazing.....

Sara said...

I also was up in the air on reading these books..are they about vampires..is it kinda weird? Obviously you like them, so they can't be too wild!!

Ginger said...

Sara and Holly- scroll down and read my first post about Twilight. It explains more about Stephenie Meyer and these books. Yes, it is about vampires, but she is such an amazing writer that it doesn't seem so weird! It is more about the relationship and the love story.