Thursday, September 11, 2008

Who are you?

I added the Live Traffic Feed to see who is visting my blog. I recognize most of the names and locations, but some are random. (Like the person from Greenville, South Carolina who visits everyday?? Do I know anyone in Greenville, SC??) I have seen this done on other blogs, so please indulge me with participating in the poll. Let me know who you are and how you found me and my relatively dorky blog. (you could take this opportunity to leave me a comment if you've never done so...you don't have to have your own blog to leave a comment.) Thanks!

6 comments:

Gini said...

i vote 2x just to see if i could- i am both friend from college and family member in case you wondered what my categories were:. i've noticed that i will come up as brentwood, franklin, nashville, and even hermitage on the live feed just fyi...

Ashley Dixon-Harrell said...

Hey Ging
I voted as friend and family since I feel like family and I have known you for like 22 years. I read your blog every day. I read your dad's too! I like being able to know what is going on with you and the boys and JW. I had a great time yesterday and we must do lunch again.
Much Love
Ash

Ginger said...

Thanks Ash! I love you!

Jenny said...

That live traffic feed is pretty neat! I voted -friend from college -in case you forget. ;) Check you email- I just sent you one!! ~Jenny

lyla said...

hey there! i found your blog from gini's (friend from college) and clicked on the link on her blog. i'm always curious about that too...a few weeks ago i had a lot of traffic on my blog from europe--so strange.

April said...

You'll never guess who visits you from Powell, TN and always arrives from watsonfamilyfour.blogspot.com ;) The traffic updates are fun...I get them via a counter (the name escapes me at the moment) but I don't have the live version yet. Maybe I'll add that sometime...