Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Day

Will's class went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch today. Most of the moms went too and we had a blast. The weather was sunny and cool. The perfect fall day! After the pumpkin patch we went to a park down the street for our picnic lunch and play time. It was the perfect day. I love Kindergarten! I love 5 year olds! I heard myself constantly saying "this is the best bunch of kids!" And they are- they are sweet to each other, considerate, funny, smart, and amazingly well-behaved. We are blessed to be at a school with such great kids. (These are the pictures I got before my camera battery died. )



Class picture
Being silly

We found two perfect little pumpkins



Will, Bailey and Marshall

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Honey- I just peeked in to see how you guys are doing. Looks like you're doing great!! We are headed to VA this weekend to visit my Dad so hopefully we'll get to enjoy some fall weather ourselves! Take care- Lesley

Ginger said...

Hey Les! Thanks for your comment. Guess you guys don't get much fall weather out there in Vegas. VA should be beautiful. Tell your Dad Hi!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Of course, I knew that was you! It looks like you have some great meal ideas. We'll have to get together and swap more ideas soon!