Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Our church held trunk or treat this afternoon. This was our first trunk or treat experience and it was great. Perfect afternoon- sunny and 70 degrees. I guess this is just the beginning of the candy craze. We have Halloween parties at school this week before the real Halloween on Friday. I think Mommy is going to have to hide some of this candy!



This is the best picture I could get of all 4 cousins
Will enjoyed handing out candy after he made his rounds


Batman and Superman digging for candy


Meme and John had the best set-up. Inflatable Snoopy, hay bails, pumpkins, gourds, and TONS of candy



Look at the precious little puppy!


3 comments:

Gini said...

I doubt that any of them could have had any more fun- OR BE ANY CUTER!!!!

April said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love the boys costumes. Josiah is superman this year, too! :)

Sara said...

You got yourself some cute superheros!