Friday, October 3, 2008

Go Commodores!





We are huge fans of ESPN's College Game Day. In the morning they are going to be at Vanderbilt. We just might brave the crowd and make our way down there! The Vanderbilt v. Auburn game should (hopefully) be quite exciting. Anything, I mean watching paint dry, is more exciting that UT's season so far. We have always been Vanderbilt fans. At least for basketball, anyway. And JW is a Vandy grad. But, their football team has always left a bit to be desired. This year, however, is turning out to be quite exciting. So, we'll see. Maybe I'll catch a glimpse of Herbstreit, anyway!

4 comments:

Ashley Dixon-Harrell said...

For sure some Herbstiet or I would for sure go if I thougth I could hug up on Jesse Palmer. Yummy!

Ashley Dixon-Harrell said...

Herbstriet, I meant. Gees. I am ususally a good speller.

Ashley Dixon-Harrell said...

one more time.... Herbstreit. Seriously????

Ginger said...

you're killing me, Ash. it's okay, i didnt know how to spell his name either!